April 1, 2013

My Style: Casual & Classy


Today's Look: has some preppy mixed with hipstser elements. The top has a collar/tailored look, so I decided to contrast with ripped jeans.  Since the top also has black detailing, I accented with my favortie black, leather Betsey Johnson purse and black suede Qupid flats.

Outfit Details: Shirt by Ellison Ellison Ellison bought at The Basement Store, Jeggings by American Eagle, Sweater by BDG. at Urban Outfitters, Flats by Qupid at UrbaNog.com, & Purse by Betsey Johnson at BetseyJohnson.com.

Fashion Tip: Don't mix leathers.  If you are wearing brown leather boots, wear a brown leather purse.  Don't wear a brown leather boots, and a black leather purse. MAJOR no-no.

See more of my look at http://lookbook.nu/look/4750229-Collared-Shirt-Sweater-Ripped-Jeans

~S.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment