April 15, 2013

My Style: Boho Chic Maxi Dress


Today's Look:  is inspired by the effortless style of boho chic.   Boho chic is a female fashion trend that shows major bohemian and hippie influences.  My favorite boho chic icons include Kate Moss, Florence Welch, and Sienna Miller.  Since the dress can be either dressy or casual, I paired it with a cut-off, light-denim vest, a brown suede, fringe purse, and thong gladiator sandals.   To go along with the boho chic theme of the outfit, I wore my hair in loose curls.

Outfit Details:  Dress by American Rag at Macy's, Vest by Charlotte Russe, Purse by Steve Madden, Sandals by Mossimo at Target, Necklace at Pacsun.

Fashion Tip:  Lately, the most popular fashion trends have been originating from Europe. If you're looking for the most current styles to stay ahead of the curve be sure to keep up with the fashion of the U.K., France, and Italy.

1 comment: