April 2, 2013

My Style: A Cozy Sweater on a Chilly Day


Today's Look:  is all about the vibrant, teal sweater.  I am in love with this sweater. Not only is it comfy and warm, but I also got it on sale. Score!  Today was overcast and windy, so a sweater was needed, but since it's still spring time, I wore sandals with rolled-up skinny jeans. To show off the gorgeous color of the sweater, I darkened the rest of the outfit by wearing a black undershirt, grey jeans, teal earrings, and of course my favorite Betsey bag.

Outfit Details:  Sweater by Roxy at PacSun, Pants by Express, Sandals by Steve Madden, Bag by Betsey Johnson, Earrings by With Love From California at Pacsun.

Fashion Tip:  When wearing a baggy sweater or a loose fitting top, you should wear form fitting jeans.  Baggy pants with a baggy sweater is not attractive, nor is a loose top with bell bottoms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment