April 19, 2013

My Style: Flowers & Denim


Today's Look:  is all about the sequined-flowers top.  I bought this top at The Basement Marketplace in Flagstaff, AZ and it's one of my favorite pieces I have acquired.  It's feminine, fun, and reminds me of the '60s.  Since the top is sequined, it can be dressy or casual.  I paired it with army pants and a denim cut-off vest for a casual outing downtown.  To finish the look, I wore white sandals to go with the white top, a yellow undershirt to compliment the detailing of the flowers, and my favorite Betsey bag.

Outfit Details:  Shirt by Mono B, Vest by Yes! Miss at Charlotte Russe, Pants by Forever 21, Sandals by Merona at Target, Purse by Betsey Johnson.

Fashion Tip:  When wearing denim on top, whether it's a shirt, vest, or jacket, always try to wear different colored bottoms.  Light denim with light denim or dark with dark is too matchy-matchy. Try to keep the outfit interesting.



Pictures by Kiersten Shae Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment