April 13, 2013

My Style: Gold, Silver, & Glitter


Today's Look:  is inspired by one of my favorite characters from Pretty Little Liars, Aria.  Aria always has such an unique, raw style.  I love it!  Today's outfit was picked carefully, because I had two different events I was attending, which included a fashion show/art auction and an underground concert.  These two events called for such different attire it's not even funny.  I had to be creative.  I chose to wear a skirt with lace, ribbon, & sequin detailing, to dress up my look for the fashion show, but I paired it will black tights and military boots so I wouldn't be over-dressed for the concert.  To finish off the look, I tucked in a silver, metallic top with leopard print sleeves and added silver and gold jewelry.  My necklace had both metals, therefore allowing me to wear both gold and silver accessories. 


Oufit Details:  Shirt by Potter's Pot, Skirt by Lovely Day at Urbanog.com, Boots by Steve Madden, Necklace by Express, Purse by Betsey Johnson.


Fashion Tip:  Opaque black tights with a short skirt and combat boots is a great way to stay warm and chic on a chilly spring evening. 

1 comment: