April 2, 2013

My Style: Lace, Flowers, and Happy Colors


Today's Look:  is all about Easter.  In honor of Jesus and celebrating that he has risen, I wanted to dress feminine, classy, and bright.  I think lace and flowers were a perfect choice.   The pleated skirt had a floral design on it, which matched really well with the chunky, gold necklace. The lace added a touch of elegance and made the outfit dressy, but the sandals kept it from getting too fancy (which I wanted).  Hope you had a wonderful Easter!


Outfit Details:  Embroidered Lace Tee by Express, Pleated Floral Skirt by American Eagle, P-Kirra Multi Sandals by Steve Madden, Side-Sling Purse by Charming Charlies, Floral Gold Necklace from Nordstrom.


Fashion Tip:  Lace is #1 this spring, so have fun with it :)

1 comment:

  1. Just wow! I can't take my eyes off. The patters and designs are really beautiful. Please keep updating your blog with many more wonderfully crafted dresses.
    dark blue jeans

    ReplyDelete