April 30, 2013

My Style: Moccasins and Stripes


Today's Look:  is all about being casual and comfortable.  I haven't worn moccasins in years, but today I decided to wear my newest pair.  To go along with the casual and comfy theme, I chose to wear a pair of simple, light-blue jeans and an over-sized lace shirt.  The shirt has peach stripes, so I wore peach colored bow earrings to match.  Since the moccasins have dark brown on them, the dark brown necklace fit well with the outfit. 


Outfit Details:  Shirt by Forever 21, Jeans by American Eagle, Moccasins by BDG. at Urban Outfitters, Purse by Steve Madden, Necklace & Earrings by Forever 21.  


Fashion Tip:  When shopping for moccasins, try to find moccasins that aren't shortened in the front   I like the original, regular length moccasins.  Not only do they look better on, original moccasins are also warmer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment