April 2, 2013

My Style: Sequins in Scottsdale



Today's Look:  is all about the sequins!  I was spending the day shopping in Scottsdale, where the weather is beautiful at this time of year, so I decided to wear a skirt.  Since shopping involves a lot of walking, I wore my favorite black flats that are fashionable-yet-comfortable (a rare find).  The necklace matched the colors of the sequined skirt perfectly and pulled the outfit together.  To not take away attention from the skirt or necklace, I went with a simple off-white blouse that I tucked in.

Outfit Details:  Blouse and Skirt from Express (Scottsdale, Arizona), Necklace and Purse by Betsey Johnson from betseyjohnson.com, Flats by Qupid at urbanog.com.

Fashion Tip:  Short skirts have a thin line between being classy and being trashy. Personally, I have never seen a short, denim skirt that looked classy, so just be careful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment