April 1, 2013

My Style: Sunflowers for a Sunny Day


Today's Look:  is all about the yellow.  I normally don't like the color yellow or any shade of it, but ever since I bought these mustard colored skinnies I have loved it.  Plus, yellow is perfect for spring time fashion.  To color match the jeans, I wore a shirt I found in my closet that had lace and sunflowers printed on it.  Since the shirt is super feminine, I finished the outfit with some combat boots and a beach bag I had bought years ago in California.

Outfit Details: Shirt by So Sik at Target, Jeans by Express, Bag by Rising International, Boots by Steve Madden, Necklace by BP at Nordstrom.

Fashion Tip:  Try pairing your favorite colored skinny jeans with a top that has the same color on it.  The end result will be an outfit that stands out and bursts with color.

No comments:

Post a Comment