May 7, 2013

My Style: Polka-Dotted Denim Romper


Today's Look: is all about the polka-dotted, denim romper with lace detailing.  Honestly, a week ago I strongly disliked rompers, because of the fact that I had never seen a cute one before that was flattering.  On a recent trip to Flagstaff, I went to one of my favorite local stores, P.J. Chilcottage, and found this little beauty.  The romper isn't too short (which is a problem with a lot of rompers) and it also accentuates the waist.  The polka-dotted denim material is super adorable, and then to top it off, the lace detailing makes the piece one of my favorites.  To compliment the off white lace and dots on the romper, I wore an off-white sweater, silver studded purse, and silver sandals to match.  


Outfit Details:  Romper by Monteau at P.J. Chilcottage (Flagstaff, Arizona), Sweater by Merona at Target (Prescott, Arizona), Purse by Charming Charlies (Scottsdale, Arizona), Sunglasses at Foot Fetish (Prescott, Arizona), Sandals by Montego Bay Club at Payless (Prescott, Arizona). 


Fashion Tip:  Now that the warm weather is officially here, it's time to show some skin.  Bring out the shorts, skirts, dresses, tank tops, sandals, flip-flops, etc. and have some fun!   


No comments:

Post a Comment