June 25, 2013

My Style: Tiger Jersey


Today's Look:  is all about the sequined tiger jersey.  To start the look off, I chose to wear my favorite animal, a tiger, on a grey jersey cut tank top.  Since there is black detailing throughout the top, I wore my cut-off black jean shorts, black strappy sandals, and black Betsey bag.  The bag has gold metal on it, so I wore gold hoop earrings, two gold rings, and two black/gold bracelets to match.


Outfit Details:  T-shirt by Mind Code at Basement Market Place (Flagstaff, Arizona), Shorts at Charlotte Russe (Scottsdale, Arizona), Purse by Betsey Johnson at betseyjohnson.com, Sandals by Montego Bay Club at Payless (Prescott, Arizona), Top Bracelet at Kohl's (Prescott, Arizona), Spike Bracelet at urbanog.com, Earrings at Macy's (Scottsdale, Arizona).


Fashion Tip:  When wearing a jersey cut tank top, which gives off a muscular/boyish appeal, add a feminine touch by wearing tight bottoms, whether it's tight shorts, skinny jeans, or a pencil skirt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment