July 31, 2013

My Style: Holy Chic


Today's Look:  is all about the creeper shoes.  Creeper shoes have been appearing more and more on celebrities, bloggers, and in stores.  To start the look off, I chose my "Holy Chic" tank top and high-waisted, denim cut-offs.  Since I normally wear black socks with my creepers, I thought I would change it up by wearing sheer black tights. To match the black suede shoes, I wore a black fringed purse.  Finishing off the look, I wore a metallic bracelet, round sunglasses, two rings, and dangle cross earrings.


Outfit Details:  Top at Forever 21 (Tucson, Arizona),  Shorts by Good Time at urbanog.com, Sunglasses at urbanog.com, Purse by American Eagle at ae.com, Shoes by Wild Diva at urbanog.com, Earrings and Big Ring at Buckle (Prescott, Arizona.)


Fashion Tip:  When wearing black creepers,  I personally like to wear black ankle socks or black tights, but I have also seen high black socks pulled off very nicely.  Below, I included a variety of creepers and a link to get to them.  Let me know what you think by clicking on the comments button at the bottom of the post :) 


Creepers shoes and photo links found here


Rihanna               Katy Perry           Miley Cyrus          Rita Ora            Jessie J

No comments:

Post a Comment