October 7, 2013

My Style: City Hipster


Today's Look: channels the business chic of the city with a quirky flare.  First, I chose a white graphic tee featuring the word "HIPSTER" across the chest in black lettering, accented with red stars.  To match the red stars, I chose my bright red, skinny jeans, which I rolled up at the ankles.  Next, I chose my thin, strappy black heels and black blazer to add a classy yet edgy vibe to the outfit.  Finishing off the look, I wore two rings, silver sparkly studs, and jeweled, black sunglasses.


Outfit Details:  Shirt c/o Charlotte Russe , Blazer by Silence + Noise at urbanoutfitters.com, Jeans by Lauren Conrad at Kohl's (Prescott, Arizona), Shoes from Express (Scottsdale, Arizona), Sunglasses from Old Navy (Tucson, Arizona), Earrings from Aeropostale (Tucson, Arizona), Faith Ring from Premiere Designs Jewelry, Crystal Ring from Dillard's (Prescott, Arizona).


Fashion Tip:  Adding a black blazer to any outfit adds class that is sure to rack up multiple compliments.  


To be fabulous and tailored this fall, below I included a selection of black blazers.


Blazer and photo links found here.


Kristen Stewart              Gwen Stefani               Miranda Kerr              Hilary Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment