October 15, 2013

My Style: Sneaker Wedges


Today's Look:  is all about how to work sneaker wedges.  Sneaker wedges are a current trend that have become very popular with celebrities but either hated or loved by fashionistas.  Personally, I love them. I can wear mine all day at school, walk across campus, and my feet stay comfortable and stylish.  To start the look off, I first chose the white, Aztec, short sweater and high-waisted, green skinny jeans. Next, I chose my black sneaker wedges and "LOVE" beanie to add a casual, street-style flare.  Finishing off the look, I wore a black backpack, a gold cross necklace. gold diamond-shaped earrings, and 4 rings.


Outfit Details:  Necklace, Earrings, and Midi Ring c/o Charlotte Russe , Sweater by Double Zero at urbanog.com, Pants by Bullhead Denim Co at PacSun (Tucson, Arizona), Sneakers by Steve Madden at stevemadden.com, Backpack by PINK at Victoria's Secret (Prescott, Arizona), Beanie at urbanog.com, Skull ring from Charming Charlies (Tucson, Arizona), Crystal Rings from Premiere Designs Jewelry.


Fashion Tip:  To make sneaker wedges work, black, black and white, and other dark colors are the best for fall, while tan, white, and other light colors are great for warmer seasons.  Black sneaker wedges work perfectly in place of black ankle boots.  Leather jackets, blazers, coats, and sweaters all look great paired with them!



To join in on the funky sneaker wedges trend, I included a nice array below.  


Sneaker wedges and photo links found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment