July 19, 2014

My Style: Bohemian Rhapsody


Today's Look: was taken in beautiful Old Town Scottsdale on a humid, 102 degree afternoon.  Yes, I wilted.  Literally.  Northern Arizona is not nearly as hot as "The Valley" during the summer months, so I'm not acclimated to real heat.  Lucky for me, I received a lovely embellished chevron striped romper from Charlotte Russe that was perfect for a warm summer day. To give a more bohemian styling, which you know I love, I added a soft, extra-long jersey cardigan from SirenLondon.  SirenLondon is an e-retailer with headquarters located in Warwickshire, England.  Specializing in indie, vintage-style, hand-selected clothing,  they have an eye for trends and a great selection of what's current.  I definitely recommend checking them out!  To add more boho flare, I selected a pretty gold and black beaded hair-jewelry clip by artist Semira Mustafic, creator of Hair Floaters, black sling-back booties, various artistic rings, gold earrings, and a cuff bracelet.  Hope you're all staying cool this summer.  Xoxo, Shelly


Outfit Details:  Cardigan courtesy of SirenLondon ❤ | Romper, Bracelet, & Earrings courtesy of Charlotte Russe ❤ | Hair Clip courtesy of Floaters ❤ | Shoes from Maurices | Black Stone Ring from Sage Brush Trading Company | Eye Ring from Black Hound Gallerie | Gold Rings from Forever 21 | Nails from Claire's


Fashion Tip:  Long, black cardigans have a super power of being not only a stylish piece in any closet, but also being very flattering to a woman's curves.  I had been looking for one for awhile when I found this beauty.  The Long Tall Whisper Cardigan from SirenLondon could not be more perfect!








Watch my short and sweet tutorial on how to wear Hair Floaters below :)



                


12 comments:

  1. suuper! Love your beautiful kimono!:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Such a lovely dress and details! I also must say that photos nr. 2-4 you look a bit like Keira Knightley, amazing! :)
    I´m glad that I found out your blog, you have a new follower!

    www.dodolce.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Eneli! You just made my day. I think Keira is gorgeous, so that's a huge compliment :)

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  3. I love this bright romper. Along with the feather duster it kind of reminds me of Old Hollywood glamour, but a bohemian take :)

    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the most amazing pair of shoes I have ever seen, think I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, citygirl! I agree. The shoes are a fun design :)

      Delete