July 2, 2014

My Style: Garage Festival


Today's Look:  is all about LOVING Garage, a Montréal-based company owned by Groupe Dynamite, Inc., which designs, creates, markets, and distributes beautiful clothes and accessories.  I have followed Garage's website and blog because their style is trendy, fresh, young, and fun.  I saw that they were offering a contest to win a trip to Montréal, Québec, to be Garage's official, onsite blogger correspondent during the Osheaga Music & Arts Festival 2014.  I am excited to announce that I am one of twelve finalists and am featured on their blog at http://blog.garageclothing.com/2014/06/garage-festival-contest-semifinalist-shelly-stuckman/.  I'd appreciate my lovely readers checking out their blog post and leaving a comment.  Winners will be announced on July 14th, so send positive karma my way!  Now for the outfit, I'm wearing a darling striped cropped halter tank, retro-inspired high-waisted roller shorts, a beautiful festival tunic shrug, a delicate double tier pendant necklace, and funky clear sunnies for a great festival look.  Additionally, I added a Garage cell phone case, Steve Madden booties, numerous jewelry pieces, and a woven backpack.  Hope your summer is going great and let me know about any music festivals you have enjoyed!  Xoxo, Shelly 


Outfit Details:  Top, Shorts, Shrug, Necklace, Sunglasses, & Phone Case courtesy of Garage ❤ | Eye Shadow, Lipstick, & Mascara courtesy of N°7 ❤ | Nail Polish "Dating a Royal" by O.P.I. courtesy of Sunset 45 ❤ | Shoes by Steve Madden from 6pm.com | Backpack from a vendor along Venice Beach | Black Leather Bracelets from Hello Venice | Beaded Bracelets & Black Midi Rings from Forever 21 | Earrings & Silver Midi Rings from Earthbound Trading Company | White Stone Ring from NastyGal.com | Black Stone Bracelet from Maurices


Fashion Tip:  High-waisted "roller" shorts are the new cut-offs.  Having no front pockets, they have a slim, flattering fit.  Being retro, stylish, and sexy all at the same time, I say they are a summer closet must!  










9 comments:

  1. I hope you win the Garage contest! I freaking love them and they have the best selection of crop tops and bandeaus. ****Sending my spirit fingers your way **** I really like this look! Stripes are definitely coming back this summer. I'm just so in love with the classic black and white lines. Love how you wore the cutout boots to complete this grungy look ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, AlexisSplash! ♡ I agree! Garage is amazing and I would be honored to blog for them! If you have a moment, please go to: http://blog.garageclothing.com/2014/06/garage-festival-contest-semifinalist-shelly-stuckman/ and leave a comment/share the post on FB or Twitter to help me win! You could even cut and paste what you said here! haha

      Thank you!!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Bianka! :)

    Xoxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which lipstick do you use ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE your blog! i'm really glad i found it! i hope you can check mine out too!
    xx
    Lauren Taylor

    www.crinanwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photography, and those denim cut offs and sunies are cool, as your iphone case is too wink wink!! Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 By the way, I just bought the new DIOR COUTURE EMBROIDERED SNEAKERS by Raf Simons! They are guaranteed to be the most provoking footwear I owned till date, please do tell me what you think, you seriously need to check them out! #DIOR

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/07/the-c-word.html

    ReplyDelete