August 18, 2014

Boutique Review: Immediate Fashion Company


Over the summer, I had fun traveling to Tucson, Arizona.  While I was there, I visited one of the stores I collaborate with called Immediate Fashion Company.  Of course to a fashion blogger, a clothing boutique is like a candy store to a kid--totally awesome!  The boutique is about 2 minutes from the University of Arizona; I recommend that the college students check out the store :)  They carry trendy clothing for men, women, & kids.  For my readers not located in Arizona or California, you can visit their online store: here.  I just thought I'd let my Tucson friends know about the new store opening.  Enjoy!  Also, I don't know about you, but school started up for me again today - which totally calls for retail therapy!  If you need me, I will be shopping.  Xoxo, Shelly







No comments:

Post a Comment