November 2, 2014

My Style: City of Love


Today's Look:  shows one of my favorite combinations of styles called boho grunge.  The darker colors of black and grey with a choker and muscle tank bring out the 90's grunge styling, while the loose maxi skirt and wide-brimmed hat accentuate the bohemian appeal.  This kind of outfit is soft and comfortable, a perfect outfit for enjoying a warm November day in California.  I visited Cali for a quick weekend trip for my brother's wedding shower, which was an absolutely lovely family gathering.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Xoxo, Shelly


Outfit Details:  Top courtesy of Charlotte Russe ♡ | Skirt courtesy of East & Lo ♡ | Choker courtesy of Chictopia ♡ | Hat & Necklace from Urban Outfitters | Shoes from Steve Madden | Bralette from Basement Marketplace | Bead Bracelets from Forever 21 | Stacked Bracelet from Venice Beach | Earrings & Rings from Earthbound Trading Co. | Turquoise Ring from World Market | Amber Ring is vintage









                 

7 comments:

  1. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you , Milex :) Love your amazing style!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  3. You're blog looks awesome! I love seeing your eye of fashion! I enjoy how your posts have a lot of trendy items but no trendy items as well. I too have blog on fashion, check it out if you would like! http://afashionface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tawney, I'm loving the hipster grunge vibe and the Polaroid photo motif of your blog. And thank you for the nice compliment!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete