January 18, 2015

My Style: Bell Sleeves


A fter a couple weeks of snow showers and cold winds, northern Arizona was blessed with a beautiful weekend.  The perfect weather was great for my second #CharlotteLook (head-to-toe Charlotte Russe outfit) of January!  The scarf-print romper with bell sleeves paired with the over-the-knee boots make a lovely combination.  After searching for black, over-the-knee boots for some time, I was stoked when I found this pair.  They are so comfortable and look like real leather.  I love how the intricate design of the romper really stands out against the monochromatic accessories.  Also, I had fun trying a new hairstyle.  I loosely curled my hair to create a beach wave effect and simply added 4 small braids throughout.  As you can tell, I am still loving edgy bohemian style!  I hope the warm weather is here to stay soon.  Anyway, I'm off to study for a quiz and finish up some other homework.  Hope you're all having a great weekend!  Xoxo, Shelly












11 comments:

  1. Absolute love your look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Bianka. Love your new profile photo :)

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  2. Another lovely fringe bag! Those boots look amazing and I like the design on the romper, really pretty.
    By the way, your new hairstyle looks good :)
    I had a great weekend, I hope you did too! x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neeny, you are so nice! Thank you and, yes, I LOVE my weekends :)

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  3. What a hottie! Haha In love with the paisly print on this 70's jumper. So cool with the gogo boots
    xoxo

    http://loveyenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear from you, Lovey, and thank you!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  4. that design more consistent with the concept of your blog! I like it. I loved the scenery and the outfit especially the accessories! I'll be more often here. Kisses! I invite you to see my blog :)
    http://diaryofarockerheart.blogspot.com/2015/01/camisa-de-chico-mas-detalle-de-chica.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly:
    Absolutely love that romper. I'm rocking rompers almost every day now on campus with tights...... I love it. Most of mine come from Misguided. I'm addicted. BUT, I must say I love yours...... love the colors, love the open back, love the bell sleeves. It looks sooooooooooo good on you. But then again, everything does dear.
    Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gosh, this look is gorgeous!!

    http://imarance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete