January 23, 2015

My Style: Neutrals & Denim


T
he beauty of neutrals can be appreciated when enjoying natural surroundings.  Although I love deep burgundies and blacks, I am opening up to some lighter colors as spring approaches.  For my third #CharlotteLook (head-to-toe Charlotte Russe outfit), I styled a soft, over-sized, high-low sweater with shredded jeans that I rolled at the ankle, and the prettiest, distressed brown booties.  To accentuate the boots' gold accents, I added a gold bag and gold cross pendant necklace.  As I said in my previous post, I'm trying to experiment more with my hairstyles and had fun with a half top knot.  I'd love to hear what hairstyles you are liking for winter going into spring.  Have a wonderful Friday.  TGIF!  Xoxo, Shelly


Sweater, Pants, and Boots courtesy of Charlotte Russe











11 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit as always, my favourite from this outfit has got to be that sweater! I like how it's high from the front and low on the back
    Experimenting is good and that hairstyle looks great on you :)
    I like having a small french plait going down the side if that makes sense
    By the way, I love the scenery in these photos
    Hope you have a great weekend :) x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Neeny! You always help me smile. Hope you have a terrific weekend too :)

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
    2. Aww I'm so glad it does! I love your blog :)

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit + that perfect background! I'm so jealous!
    Your hair is so pretty, and you look awesome with the half top knot! Have you worn your hair in a braided crown before? It used to be my favorite, before I chopped most of mine off. :)

    theresa | fashiontoa-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really beautiful sweater, love what you did with your hair!!

    Love the landscape, hope I can have those landscapes here!!

    - Eduardo
    www.themxdapper.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super loving those booties & that oversized sweater! I'd love it if you would check out my blog as well!

    xx
    Justine of The Desert Mermaids

    http://www.thedesertmermaids.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair!
    http://www.thecottonapricot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit, I call it a stylish mess. And the scenery! Really beautiful :)

    xoxo, Anna
    http://annsthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look and the scenery in the background is gorgeous! <3

    https://coralbuttons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Shelley these photographs are stunning! I love the simplicity of this outfit, its so gorgeous. I'm a new follower and cant wait to read more of your posts :)

    I'm holding a giveaway on my blog of a new polaroid camera if you are interested in entering :)

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love your boots! and the background is amazing.

    https://www.sweetyhigh.com/blog/zendaya/girl-ghostbusters

    ReplyDelete