January 14, 2015

My Style: Velvet and Leather


T his past weekend I traveled to California for my older brother's wedding.  This is my first January #CharlotteLook and I was so excited that I got to shoot it at a beautiful resort in Southern Cal.  I teamed up with Charlotte Russe to style head-to-toe looks.  This velvet dress was a perfect choice for the trip.  It was comfy for traveling and exploring the city and then stunning when dressed up with heels for the rehearsal dinner that same night.  I got multiple compliments from fellow bridesmaids and family members.  The studded fringe purse, moto jacket, and boots were also a hit during the day.  The whole wedding weekend was lovely and the wedding itself was a true fairytale.  I can't wait to share photos from all the festivities.  My welcome back to Arizona after the best weekend was spring semester of college starting.  Talk about UGH.  haha  Hope you're all staying happy and healthy being back at school or work after the holidays.  Xoxo, Shelly 

13 comments:

  1. lovely and edgy! beautiful dear!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to say that I love that fringe bag, the studs in a zig zag makes it much more stylish. Velvet is such a lovely fabric, that velvet dress looks good on you :) Oh and I also like those necklaces, so pretty. Actually the whole outfit is great, I hope you had fun in California! x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neeny, you're so kind. I had the best time ever! Thank you very much!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  3. I love this velvet dress and I love how you have styled it

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. AlexisSplash, it's awesome to hear from you again and thank you so much!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete