February 14, 2015

My Style: Easy Breezy


For a relaxing afternoon at the lake, I wore this chic, casual look.  Soooo ready for spring in this pretty maxi shirt dress with double side slits.  It’s still chilly in the mornings, so I paired the dress with a loose knit sweater.  To complete the styling, I added a wide-brimmed hat, a soft faux-leather satchel, and d’Orsay flats for a totally comfy ensemble.

I just got back from a few glorious days in Miami, but I won’t be posting those photos until April, when the Adidas Neo spring/summer campaign goes live.  But I had to tell you that I had the best experience in Florida--check out my Instagram to see a few behind the scenes photos.  Xoxo, Shelly










12 comments:

  1. A lovely outfit, looks so comfortable to be in :)
    What stood out to me were those flats, I love them
    I hope you had a great time in Miami, sure does sound fun!
    Can't wait to see the outfits!

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Neeny; I love the flats too :) And Miami was amazing!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  2. your photos are great . love them ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lola! I work hard on the photography aspect.

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  3. Great post! Amazing outfit.
    Zoey
    http://blog.shoplinkz.com/win-ipad-air2/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous place to take photos. Your outfit is very cute.

    xo Nailah Johnson
    www.nailahemjayyy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! Love the dress and especially that bag!

    ReplyDelete