February 20, 2015

My Style: Spring Fling


Spring break can be the best time to surf at the beach, picnic at parks, dance at poolside parties, and listen to awesome bands.  Styling comfortable outfits is key to enjoying the best of times.  I began with high-rise, shredded cutoffs, a silky white tank, and a soft, tie-dyed kimono.  Adding a tassel necklace, platform sandals, ombré sunnies, and a gorgeous tasseled bag completed the music-festival worthy outfit.  I’m loving blue and white for spring and summer.  I’d like to hear what are your favorite color combinations for the next few months, especially if you’re planning a spring break getaway.  Xoxo, Shelly


Tassel bag courtesy of T-Shirt and Jeans











8 comments:

  1. I was wondering when your post was coming!
    This outfit is perfect for spring
    I love that tassel necklace mostly, it's so pretty!
    For spring I like wearing pinks, whites and floral :)

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful color choices :) And I've been busy with my college classes and getting caught up from my trip to Miami Beach. Life's been crazy but so wonderful. Thanks for always leaving sweet comments ♥

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  2. I'm always a fan for pastels & florals in the spring and neons in the summer! I'd love if you took a peek at my blog as well! :)

    xx
    Justine of The Desert Mermaids

    http://www.thedesertmermaids.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pastels and florals are a must in the spring! Totally agree :)

      Btw, love the boho accents in your latest post, Western + Rocksbox! Beautiful blog!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  3. So good your look dear♥ xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and this outfit is so perfect for spring, Amazing accessories!
    Zoey
    http://blog.shoplinkz.com/win-ipad-air2/

    ReplyDelete