March 29, 2015

My Style: Metallic & Lace


Festival season is upon us, and I'm loving the emerging trends!  I began this styling with a beautiful pair of crocheted lace shorts with eyelash detailing on a scalloped hemline.  Next, I added a black, bell sleeve, off-the-shoulder blouse and a black panama hat with embroidered ribbon detailing.  These pieces are so much fun to style!  If you haven't guessed, the metallic temporary tattoos are one of the most popular body accessories this spring and summer.  Lastly, I slipped into metallic footbed slide sandals, and I'm ready for a great day.  Please let me know about any music festivals you attend this year; I know each festival is unique and has its own fantastic elements--I'd love to hear about them.  Xoxo, Shelly












2 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit, you look so lovely!
    One of my favourites from all of your outfits maybe :)
    I absolutely love those shorts, the intricate design on them is just wow
    Love the top too but not as much as those shorts!
    I haven't heard of metallic tattoos before but they look really good

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete