March 1, 2015

My Style: Now is Everything


This year is off to a wonderful start.  Classes have been tough but good, and blogging has been better than ever.  I was invited to enter a blogger contest hosted by Adidas NEO Label to show how #NOWISEVERYTHING, to express living life to the fullest in the moment and being yourself.  The challenge involved submitting two photos and one short film taken while wearing Adidas NEO Label clothes.  Their stylist sent me three beautiful pieces of clothing that I then had to style showing my own style.  For the photos and video, I wore a floral skater skirt dress, a fuzzy, black sweater, and a blue beanie all by NEO.  To stand out, I wanted to capture the uniqueness of being from Arizona, so I chose to shoot at my favorite location by the lake.  Since my personal style is urban boho, I added knee high socks and combat boots that complimented the NEO gear.  I enlisted the help of my brother to edit the 15-second Instagram video.  I was honored to have just had the chance to be a part of the contest and thrilled when they told me I had won!  The grand prize was a trip to Miami Beach to participate in a two-day photo shoot for the NEO spring/summer campaign.  It was an incredible experience, and I can't wait to tell you all about it when the campaign launches in April.  Keep an eye out in the upcoming months.  Hope you live in the present today, not regretting yesterday and not worrying about the future. Now is everything, so live each moment and have fun! Xoxo, Shelly










8 comments:

  1. Congratz on winning!
    Great photos and video :)
    I've got to say, I want that floral skirt too! It's so lovely and so me
    "Hope you live in the present today, not regretting yesterday and not worrying about the future" I loved reading that bit :)

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind compliments, Neeny!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  2. Love the video!! http://www.thecottonapricot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible photographs and feature :)
    The outfit looks stunning on you! I like that blossom skirt too!
    http://blog.shoplinkz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Diana :)

    Xoxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete