March 15, 2015

My Style: Sedona's Oak Creek


Sedona, Arizona, is one of the most beautiful places on earth.  Surrounded by red rock cliffs, crimson-colored monoliths, sycamore groves, and the clear waters of Oak Creek, Sedona offers everything from adventurous hikes, jeep tours, and kayaking to exquisite art, dining, and resorts.  Spring weather has definitely reached this lovely part of northern Arizona, so I decided to try out my new fibi & clo embellished sandals--simply gorgeous!  I was happy when the Style Director Nancy Weaver reached out to collaborate.  Check out more about the fabulous shoe and accessory company here and shop till you drop here.  I added crochet-trimmed, distressed-denim shorts, a high-low, Z-Supply acid-washed tee, and a rustic, straw cowboy hat to make this perfect casual outfit.  To complete the styling, I wore a mesh and stone necklace, stud earrings, and some tarnished metal rings.  After an excellent Spring Break, I'm trying to get my mindset back into classes and work more on my portfolio.  Have a great weekend! Xoxo, Shelly


Shorts courtesy of Charlotte Russe









               


17 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great place, one that I'd enjoy!
    Your outfit is lovely, I love the shorts and accessories
    I'd love sandals like those!

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Neeny, and you'd LOVE Sedona!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  2. I love Sedona too! I visited there when I was much younger, and I still have vivid memories. I remember we went on a tour to see the red canyons and such, and it was POURING rain...little me was so annoyed! But just as we reached our destination, a double rainbow came out and it was absolutely gorgeous :) I live on the East Coast so the chance of me going back is slim, but I would if I could.

    www.the-sunnyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caitlin, thank you for sharing such a cool story!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  3. Great look! You look absolutely gorgeous and love your style.
    http://www.shoplinkz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im im love with your photos!!
    really, everything is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit . and this hat reminds me of Spain. you are very beautiful and I just found your blog and he liked me. you gave me a lot of inspiration for my fashion blog. thank you
    http://kamillabliss.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pictures are amazing! Love your outfit<3
    www.paulanagy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit :)))

    http://curlsallover.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your rings are all gorgeous!
    I need to work on wearing more jewelry. I love it!

    Theresa | fashiontoa-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE YOUR STYLE! Amazing blog and outfits out here!

    Have a wonderful weekend! (:
    xo ♥ www.thekawaiiplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love LOVE this style!
    Whenever you post a new blog, I look forward to the next!
    I was wondering, do you reply to emails you get?

    Thanks!
    -Kailyen
    kailyenmckensi.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kailyen,

      Thank you for the kind words! :) Emails are for business, so I do not reply to personal ones that are sent. Also, I receive so many emails that I am selective and cautious about the ones I do reply to.

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete