April 1, 2015

My Style: Dressing Up on the Pier


Springtime in northern Arizona is amazing with a slight chill at dawn and dusk but heavenly blue skies during the days.  I visited the incredible Goldwater Lake and watched the ducks from the pier.  For this look, I chose a beautiful dress from TFNC London that has a flattering silhouette with a flared skirt and long sleeves. I couldn't resist wearing these handsome platform, lace-up oxford flats along with sheer black tights.  Adding one of my favorite wide-brimmed hats and gold-rimmed sunnies, I was ready to enjoy an afternoon at the lake.  

Well, finished a paper yesterday, had an exam today, and have projects due over the next three days--so, AAH!  Just had to fill you in with my thrilling college days--but I am loving getting my portfolio done, learning more computer skills for photography and websites, and making new friends.  College life isn't sooooo bad but it is hectic.  

Also, today marks the two-year anniversary of Arizona Girl.  I want to say thank you to all my kind readers and wonderful collaborators!  Blogging continues to be an incredible journey and you all inspire me everyday to keep doing what I love, so thank you.  :) Xoxo, Shelly











16 comments:

  1. That's a really stylish dress and omg love that bag haha
    Those sunglasses are pretty cool too
    Good luck with your exams and essays :)
    Congratz! I hope you get more successful in the future!

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunglasses and hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren! Details can make a styling perfect, right? :)

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  3. Wonderful dress, your look! all is perfect.

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So put together, love this outfit! Especially the texture of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a FANTASTIC look! The texture of that dress looks incredible. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I love the texture too :)

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  6. dear, you look so perfect! love this dress, the shoes, the entire outfit! the photos are great, too!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma, you are so kind. Thank you!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  7. So pretty! I am in love with this look! +++

    http://jarofsweeets.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shelly :)

    I am pre-launching our swedish fashion products to celebrities and larger bloggers.

    Since your style suites our brand, we would like you to try a pair.

    Email and I can send more information

    Have a great evening!

    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope you did well in exams and in your projects :) yeah you are right, college life is not so bad :) I too really enjoy my college , infact sometimes I love my college :)
    your dressing style is amazing, as continuously I am following you... Beautiful
    Women Ethnic Clothing

    ReplyDelete