April 5, 2015

My Style: Here Comes the Sun


I love music; I especially love listening to music while completing a photo shoot.  The Beatles' "Here Comes the Sun" started playing and I felt the title was apropos for this shoot in the sunshine.  Trying not to be too envious of joyous posts from others who will be attending Coachella, I am harnessing my inner Coachella child with a bohemian-inspired styling.  I began the styling with an amazing bell sleeved, paisley print romper with tiny pom-pom trim on the hem.  Next, I added comfortable black booties with braided leather and metal embellishment detailing, boots that would be perfect for traipsing around a music festival.  Not normally a watch wearer because I live with my cell phone glued to my hand (haha), I received the most beautiful watch from the Daniel Wellington company.  The sleek watch I selected has Swarovski crystal and a black leather band--perfect for casual or dress up occasions.  Completing the styling, I added various jewelry pieces, an over-sized fringe bag (to pack everything I'd need at a music festival), and a great hat with silver concho-bead detailing.  I'm preparing for final exams and portfolio projects but dreaming of music festivals (inner pity party commence). . . . Xoxo, Shelly 



Fringe bag courtesy of T-shirt & Jeans
Hat from Forever 21
Necklace from Earthbound Trading Co.
Earrings from Free People












         

11 comments:

  1. I love that romper, and the watch looks good on you :)
    Good luck with you exams!

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watch is amazing. and your hat is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bianca, awesome to hear from you! And thank you for the kind compliments.

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  3. Love the whole outfit but the boots are particularly hip!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret, and I agree :)

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  4. Hi! We are a new jewelry brand based in Bali. We really like your style and would like to collaborate with you. The aesthetic of our brand is elegant with an under laying hint of kinkiness and classy with a subtle exotic feel. Please check out or website for more information www.audreyakman.com or email us at info@audreyakman.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon

    http://audreyakman.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Audrey, and I will check it out.

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  5. Nice look!

    L'Espace
    lespacebylpm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! :) Love your boho chic vibe!

    www.safran-bolu.com

    ReplyDelete