April 30, 2015

My Style: Wanderlust


Who's in the mood to travel for summer vacation?  I am!  I have a couple more finals on Monday and then I will officially have my two-year degree.  Yes, I decided to take a breather and not intern this summer.  Is that so awful?  I'm only a sophomore in college. . .  I hope to relax, rejuvenate, but also focus on blogging and get some stunning photos in great places ranging from southern Cali beaches to northern Nevada ranches.  This look expresses my yearning to travel and explore through beautiful Charlotte Russe items from the colorful serape head wrap that reminds me of South America to the western fringed boots that remind me of all the places to explore here in the West.  The dip-dye, high-low top is the softest rayon, and the shredded shorts are such a beautiful color.  The summer is an empty scrapbook and I can't wait to fill it!  I would love to hear about your summer plans in the comments! :)  Xoxo, Shelly

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos ;) greetings

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the boots!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Margaret! The fringe is so fun :)

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  3. Bia, thank you <3

    Xoxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete