May 13, 2015

Inside My Room


Being an artist, I always love to have color around me for inspiration; whether it's an illustrated folder or a Vera Bradley backpack at school, I love patterns and bright, bold spectrums to keep the creativity alive.  I recently just redecorated my bedroom thanks to a couple of amazing collaborations, and I am so excited to share it with you guys!  Earlier this year, I won a bedding makeover hosted by Teen Vogue x Bedding Style.  I was so surprised and happy!  When I saw this watercolor bedding, I knew it was the perfect one.  Next, Inkess asked me to collaborate and design my own pillow.  I was thrilled when it arrived, and to see my logo on a pillow was crazy!  (It matched the new bedding so perfectly which was an extra bonus.)  After working hard on my self-branding, it is gratifying to see how the logo is versatile on different platforms and items, like my pillow and cell phone case.  Lastly, keeping true to my Arizonian aesthetics, I selected a wall charger and power bank with a cactus pattern from Ankit.  Aren't they cool?  Well, I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek into my room!  I'd love to hear your room makeover stories or plans in the comments.  Xoxo, Shelly








              

             

No comments:

Post a Comment