May 20, 2015

My Style: Striped Down


One of the coolest trends this spring is stripes with denim.  I selected a jersey knit shift dress with a striped print and a flowing silhouette.  The tailored fit top and the hem above the knee make this casual dress flattering for any body type and so comfy.  I added a little boho flair with a dangling coin statement necklace and a knotted crocheted head wrap.  For the denim piece, I chose an over-sized vest with dropped armholes.  My favorite accessory of the styling is the pair of "flatforms," also called flat platforms.  These espadrilles are chic and comfortable--perfect for your spring and summer wardrobes.  So, what do you think of the combination of stripes and denim trend?  Let me know how you combine the two this season.  :)  Xoxo, Shelly 










1 comment: