June 4, 2015

My Style: Flare for Adventure


Slipping into a pair of comfy bells for an afternoon of relaxation is one of the best feelings ever.  I love this look which I styled for the Other's Follow x Puravida Bracelets Summer 2015 InstaLookbook (https://instagram.com/of_clothing/).  To the tribal print flare pants, I added a soft, cream top with crocheted fringe, beautiful festival inspired jewelry, a fringe purse, and the best sandals. For a bohemian inspired look, I recommend combining a choker with a long pendant necklace--see below how well the two pieces compliment one another.  Besides thinking about fashion, I hope you are taking time for yourself, whether it's reading a good book (or Teen Vogue) underneath a shady tree or enjoying a luxurious bubble bath.  Happy Thursday!  Xoxo, Shelly









              
              

5 comments: