June 17, 2015

My Style: Ravishing Retro


R
ose printed organza was used to make the most beautiful, retro styled dress in this little dream creation by Chicwish.  The sheer material is gorgeous with lining from the chest through the skirt, with every detail made with quality.  For the styling, I added two of my favorite accessories:  round sunglasses and black booties.  Because of the floppy-bow collar, I chose not to wear a necklace but did select some pretty rings.  Lastly, I chose a classy purse that went well with the retro feel of the dress.  Hope you like this outfit as much as I do :)  Xoxo, Shelly










                

6 comments:

  1. Bianka, thanks so much!

    Xoxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly! Beautiful dress and you're pretty! :) Greetings

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love this look!
    xo Jessica
    rusticbones.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this colorful dress perfectly in tune with the background
    Xoxo
    Www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete