June 6, 2015

My Style: Serenity in Sedona


Sedona, Arizona, is sublime, with rose colored cliffs and bubbling streams.  For my day in Sedona, this outfit was the perfect combination of casual and classy.  It was comfortable for exploring the creek and all the beauty that Sedona has to offer.   Because Sedona has many gorgeous trails, I recommend for anyone going on the longer hikes that you wear hiking shoes or sneakers, but these shoes worked great for my day.  Besides being comfortably attired for exploring, I also felt dressy enough to dine at an upscale restaurant that evening.  

If you are ever in Sedona, you must dine at HP Café.  For my foodies out there, my friends and I started with the delicious BBQ Chicken Lettuce Wraps.  Then I enjoyed the Oak Creek Salad with shaved green apples, dried cranberries, candied pecans, and blue cheese.  My dining companions recommend the Calamari Tacos and sweet potato fries with a side of chipotle blue cheese dip.  We ended the delicious, gourmet meal with the BEST chocolate mousse cheesecake ever.  Pretty sights, great shopping, incredible art, and delicious dining--such a sweet weekend :)  Xoxo, Shelly

P.S. I joined an amazing website called módnípeklo.cz.  Yes, it's really me!  (There was a fake profile incident.  Although I was flattered, I'm relieved that it was deleted.)  Check out my new/verified profile here.










7 comments:

  1. Beautiful look pretty!

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bianka, you're always so nice ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for your constant encouragement!

    Xoxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely top, beautiful pics

    have a nice day
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I´ve got a question - is this really you or a fake profile? Thanx and have a nice day. :) Bibi
    http://www.modnipeklo.cz/inspirace/3137/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Bibi! Yes it is really me. After the fake profile was deleted, I decided to make a real one to share my outfits with everyone. :) Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete