August 28, 2015

My Style: Laced Up


I
f you've got the end of summer blues, I suggest a little shopping therapy.  To put a smile on any fashionista's face, just think of the new fall pieces that could make their way into your closet.  Charlotte Russe has some awesome new clothes and accessories, a few of which I've selected as fall essentials.      


First, the high heeled combat boots are a must.  Comfortable, versatile, and chic.  You can wear booties with no-show socks, with lace accent ankle socks, with over-the-knee socks, or with tights.  Booties look chic with so many things from leggings to skirts to dresses.

Second, suede is the "it" material for fall, and you can enjoy high quality faux suede or vegan leather--yes, it feels great to wear luxurious materials and yet not harm any animals in the process.  For this styling, I selected a beautiful tan, faux suede skirt and a handsome, fringed backpack.


Lastly, you must have guessed that lace-up tops and dresses are part of this fall's go-to aesthetics.  I'm lovin' this black lace-up top with bell sleeves.  







Summer was fantastic, and now it's time to get ready for fall.  See you at the mall!  Xoxo, Shelly



Hair extensions courtesy of Irresistible Me



9 comments:

  1. you looks so beautiful! good style.

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paulina!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      www.shellystuckman.com

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos and gorgeous outfit! These looks like they could be straight out of a magazine :)

    x
    www.theshabbysuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving everything about this look, especially the top! I'm dying to get my hands some something lace-up

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this look! It looks great on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I always love suede! I love your boots... Something I wanted to buy next on my wishlist. ^_^
    Enjoy fall!


    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing here a lot of good and passionate work. Really - I have watched almost your every blog topic :) I love people with huge engagement, passion and smile in their eyes - you are one of them :)

    ReplyDelete