September 29, 2015

My Style: Denim Jumper


I don't know about you, but I'm loving the new fall clothes and accessories!  Here are some tips and tricks on how to have the most fashionable fall yet.  First off, a few fall closet musts:  deep v-cut booties with over-the-knee socks.  The pairing looks very chic, but also keeps your legs warm.  


Another must for the season, a trendy, dark wash denim jumper with suspender straps.  This piece goes with so many things from any girl's closet.  It's one of those items you can throw on, be totally comfy, and also look on point.


Hats?  Have you noticed I like hats?  Totally recommend this floppy panama hat in olive.


Next, I suggest trying to bring out matching colors in an outfit like I did with the knee high socks and the sweater.  Pulling your outfits together through color blocking is a technique that makes you look put together but not overdone.




Lastly, finish your look with jewelry!  I added some amazing jewelry pieces to this ensemble, which included two silver rings, a pair of hoop earrings, and two layered necklaces.



Sure hope you're liking some of these tips.  I know we don't always need to look sophisticated, street-style sexy.  Sometimes we just want to be comfortably warm and cute with a touch of hipster  :)  Xoxo, Shelly


6 comments:

  1. The blue denim jumper perfectly suits you. Your ghat is creating a magic to your cute appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am IN LOVE with this outfit Shelly. Love the jumper, love the boots, the sweater, the hat, the socks--everything.

    Peace & Love // Celestralite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Celeste, you are so nice! Thank you!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete