November 8, 2015

My Style: Body, Mind, & Soul


“Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi

I've begun to do a little yoga and some peaceful meditation to help reduce (Dare I say the words for fear you'll think I'm trite and boring?) stress and anxiety.  Anyone else experience those two feelings from time to time?  Exercise overall makes me feel better, and I was thrilled when Express contacted me to review their new high performance workout line EXP Core.  When we (females) want to buy workout clothes, I know  we usually think of brands with certain athletic gear logos, but I have to tell you Express nailed it.  Built for maximum performance, these designs are on point from aesthetic appeal to functionality.  I'm wearing one of the EXP Core Mesh Racerback Sports Bras.  This sports bra has it all--coverage, cuteness, support, and a reasonable price point.  Believe me, I've tried so many sports bras from the ones that flatten you to the ones that are non-supportive--no thank you!  This one is perfect, and I love the mesh vents for breathability.  Next the EXP Core Strappy Tank in gray is soft, has moisture-wicking fabric, and fits like a dream.  Lastly, the EXP Core Compression Leggings, which have flat seems to eliminate chaffing and a special built-in zipper pocket for your keys, are of the best quality.  So, don't you deserve to pamper yourself with some new workout clothes?  I'd love to hear your thoughts on how you like to workout or relax.  Xoxo, Shelly 










7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! You're so pretty! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a great place to exercise and do yoga...
    Nominated you for the Versatile Bloggers Awards coz love your blog! :)

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the post and the photos :3

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ N/POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing place to chill and relax. You must leave there so peaceful.
    Gorgeous work out gear too.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne | Enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous! I would love to try doing Yoga too one day :)

    xx Jamie | Love Peace and Shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos! you look gorgeous!
    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so much fit and very beautiful! Your complete yoga workout attire is looking gorgeous. I am thinking to buy work out clothes like these for me. Personally I think that working-out in style really boosts your confidence.

    ReplyDelete