November 30, 2015

My Style: Florals in Autumn


When you want to look flirty but be comfortable, I totally recommend wearing a retro-print floral, tunic dress with a swinging silhouette.  This tunic has an inverted triangle cutout on the neckline which adds just enough intrigue and yet you're modestly covered up.  Chicwish, the brand of the dress and sweater, has amazing quality, not only in the materials used but in the designs and wide selection.  This gorgeous waffle knit cardigan in wine is not only beautiful but extremely warm (which is major since it's already snowing here off and on).  Skechers was awesome to let me select these beautiful tall boots made of soft leather.  Adding skin tone tights and over-the-knee socks is another styling trick to stay warm.  If you like hats, then you've got to get this Brixton wool hat--perfect for bohemian or indie styling.  Let me know if you're loving the fall colors with relaxed fit pieces; I'm pretty much over the bodycon look (not that it was ever my favorite) for right now, but I'd like to know what the rest of the world thinks.  Xoxo, Shelly










Outfit Details


Boots courtesy of Skechers 
Hat by Brixton from Nasty Gal


Other Posts You May Like



9 comments:

  1. Amazing dress!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said on instagram, this dress is absolutely stunning Shelly. It definitely reminds me of something I'd see in FreePeople! I could definitely wear something like this at the moment, because even though it is the first of December, our weather has STILL not cooled down.

    Peace & Love // Celestralite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the look, the dress is beautiful.
    The photos were fantastic.
    Already follow the blog.
    Kisses
    http://virginiaferreira91.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have unique style! love it so much..

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is stunning. I love this look.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! I love your dress :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovvvvve this outfit, and that cardigan is SO CUTE! way to work it girl!


    love, rach.
    So, hi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing outfit ! you looks fabulous !
    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete