December 14, 2015

My Style: Layering for Fall


Layering great fall fashions is the ideal way to stay warm and wear your favorite pieces.  To keep my legs warm, I'm wearing skin tone tights and over-the-knee socks with chunky-heeled, lace up booties.  For my focal point, I adore this khaki green dress with a pleated back and a high-low hem.  To stay warm, I added an awesome over-sized sweater, faux fur hooded jacket, soft fuzzy gloves, and a chevron-band panama hat.  To complete the outfit, these tarnished gold rings and cross choker add the perfect indie feel.   Where I live in Flagstaff, Arizona, it gets pretty cold with an elevation above 7,000 feet; I'm loving layers this season.  

Hope you're staying warm!  Xoxo, Shelly





















5 comments:

  1. That look omg! So pretty!

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ N/POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look as pretty as always! I really love how you wear over-the-knee socks and how you put all the clothes together... and I love the dress with the sweater and the boots and the hat... I probably just LOVE all your look! hahaha

    Love!
    http://laurabret.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete