February 10, 2016

My Style: Snow Angel


A new year brings new beginnings and sometimes new opportunities to enjoy a date night!  If you're thinking about what to wear while going out on a winter's day (like Valentine's Day) or evening, then look no more.  You can still wear your favorite lace dress but add over-the-knee boots and socks along with an amazing jacket.  For this styling, I've selected such a cute, short babydoll dress with bell sleeves.  I added a tarnished silver necklace with rings of the same metal.  The beading on the panama hat matches the jewelry, and all three together bring a sophistication to the outfit.  This Aztec-print jacket is cozy warm with a faux fur trimmed hood and a high-low hem. I'm all about a girl having fun, mixing textures and accessories.  Speaking of fun, I had my hair ombréd. :)  I'm hoping you're loving February, having a blast, and being bold!  Xoxo, Shelly

















4 comments:

  1. I found your blog now and I really love your outfits! Especially your style with overknee socks are very pretty, I really love your outfits with long socks! <3 <3 <3.
    Could you make more outfits with long socks above the knee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and I love that look too. I'm sure that you will see more styling with over-the-knee socks in the future :)

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  2. Hi Shelly, mention your fashion ^^, add this look, we've got the music ♪)
    http://www.lauderlis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romantic nad chic look! Love your style :)

    Visit our blogger platform www.dressed-to-kill.com ✿

    ReplyDelete