June 25, 2016

My Style: Prescott Skyline












Now back on the mainland, I'm still amazed by the beauty of sunsets. While visiting my hometown Prescott, Arizona, I drove up Senator highway to see the famous Thumb Butte before I left. This was my last photoshoot in northern Arizona before heading to Los Angeles for my summer internship with Show Me Your Mumu. In these photos, I’m wearing such a great combination of amazing clothes and accessories. Loving details, I have to point out the beautiful bracelet designed by Liza Schwartz and the colorfully embroidered clutch designed by Serengetee. And my white, flowing blouse by Chicwish is perfection for a summer night in Arizona. 

To keep up to date on my summer in Los Angeles, please follow me on Instagram and Snapchat "@shellystuckman"! When I get a chance, I definitely want to share behind the scenes of my internship and summer adventures on the blog with you; but for now, I'm posting up a storm on my social media accounts.  Xoxo, Shelly


          

No comments:

Post a Comment