August 3, 2016

My Style: Wide Open Spaces











Arizona welcomed me back with open arms and thundering rain clouds. I've always loved monsoon season, so I was happy to get caught in the storm on the drive home and another one right before this shoot. The rain is desperately needed here and helps cover the mountains in greenery. This is my favorite time of year in Northern AZ. It's not too hot, it's not too cold, and the storm clouds create a gorgeous gloom. Let's just say, I'm happy to be home. I appreciated my time in the city [Los Angeles, CA], but it's so peaceful where I'm from [Prescott, AZ]. It's lovely to come back to wide open spaces. Xoxo, Shelly

Outfit Details



               

Other Posts You May Like




4 comments:

  1. I don't know more beautiful and fun place than LA! it's like my home. beautiful post dear

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful summer! So glad you're loving LA :) Thank you!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete