December 4, 2016

My Style: Olive You













Braids, tassels, fringe, tie-dye, and leather--I adore western-boho styling. This pretty olive green, tie-dye dress with tasseled bell sleeves is the perfect accompaniment to distressed booties, a gorgeous fringe bag, a handsome felt hat, and beautiful jewelry. Cavender’s designs and carries quality hats, boots, clothing, accessories, and home decor. December treats for you provided by Cavender's include 20-50% off selected styles and use the code "Joy25" to get $25 off your purchase of $150+ on cavenders.com! Well I'd rather be online shopping, but I’m going into finals at university. Keep me in your prayers to stay focused, disciplined, and energized! *insert hysterical sobbing* Xoxo, Shelly

P.S. I'm trying out a white background for my blog! It was time to switch things up; I wanted to try something simple and clean. I loved the wood background, but I had it since I started blogging years ago. Let me know what you think of the white!



10 comments:

  1. I love your style and your look, too.

    Xx
    barbfurtado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is perfect. Love all the outfits you post. You look amazing. Love the dress.

    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your dress! and I have to say again! Great outfit and place and you look gorgeous!

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete