December 26, 2016

My Style: Weekend Away












The after Christmas sales have begun, and I wanted to share some of my favorite recently acquired treasures that happen to either be on sale or are sold at a great price to begin to with!

Living in Flagstaff, Arizona, flannels are a wardrobe staple for every student at NAU and local residents. I have become a connoisseur of plaid flannels, but without a doubt, this is one of the softest flannels I have ever owned. White Crow takes a classic closet piece and makes it the best it can be! Another clothing essential for the colder weather is a cozy sweater! I love this fringed, Aztec print cardigan by Kersh Clothing. For bottoms, I wore the comfiest green jeans by Wild Blue Denim. The skinny cut of the jeans fit perfectly into the amazing, tall boots by indigo rd.

For accessories, I went minimal on the jewelry with delicate rings and earrings. One of my favorite accessories is the weekender bag! Quality material with a sleek monochromatic color scheme and white type that says "A bunch of stuff I basically can't live without." Hey, we always pack our essentials, right? For the sunglasses, I customized a pair of copper-color frames from Polette, a leader on the french market. I chose 85% black lenses to make the eyeglass frames into sunglasses to combat the sun glare on the snow this winter. I love the rustic look of the neat copper frames.

Another new treasure I acquired recently is a baby pink pair of wireless earbuds! I recently got an iPhone 7, so this accessory was essential! The earbuds’ features include Swedish premium design, exclusive leather case, studio quality sound, "anti-tangle" cable, 4 different earbud sizes, and long battery life! Sudio offers free shipping worldwide and, as a special treat for my readers, use code “ArizonaGirl” for 15% off sudiosweden.com!

I have a month off from school and it’s dreamy. Binge watching Gilmore Girl reruns on Netflix, sledding the neighborhood hills, eating out at great local restaurants, spending time with family, learning new vegan and gluten free recipes, going to the movies, hiking forest trails, and sleeping in are just a few of my fave things. Especially the sleeping in each morning :) Xoxo, Shelly



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. What's up to every one, it's really a good for me to pay a quick
    visit this site, it consists of important Information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking through an article that can make men and women think.
    Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

    ReplyDelete