December 1, 2016

My Style: Winter is Coming










Warm, faux fur coats in gorgeous, deep plum and intricate, black lace blouses are part of the fall/winter 2016 designs by Allen B. Schwartz. You will be thrilled at the quality and beauty of ABS designs. Along with ABS this winter, I am loving black on black for a sophisticated look that easily transitions from day into night. With a luxurious coat, a beautiful watch and bracelet, and a quality leather bag, you can go from work to play. 

ALSO, because you are amazing and the holiday season is upon us, I have a few treats for you! First, I have discount codes that are exclusive to my readers! Use code "SHELLY15" for 15% off your purchase from mostwantedusa.com - they have outstanding, quality bags! Use code "SHELLY15" for 15% off danielwellington.com - they sell stunning watches! Second, I've teamed up with Most Wanted USA to giveaway a brand new, leather bag just like mine! Head to my Instagram @shellystuckman to enter! **updated 12/04/16: giveaway closed**


                    

SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Your coat is amazing! I'm in love.

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paulina, you are always so nice! Thank you ♥

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete