March 25, 2017

My Style: Mellow Yellow










When I think of spring, I immediately think of floral prints and bright colors. What better way to start off spring than wearing this beautiful bell sleeved top paired with distressed denim and velvet, retro-inspired booties? (I mean. . . spring break was also a great way to start off spring. haha) This amazing top is from Knitted Belle Boutique, an affordable online-only boutique based in Overland Park, Kansas. The boutique was started out of a love for clothing, with fun prints and patterns, and a unique look! The founder, Carina, is the sole buyer for the company and hand-picks everything that is on their site.  She has a beautiful eye and I really love the selection the boutique carries! I definitely recommend checking out the site if you're looking for some pieces for your spring/summer wardrobe. What do you think of when you think of spring? I'd love to hear in the comments! Xoxo, Shelly

P.S. This is the last photoshoot with my ombré hair EVER! It's an end of an era. I'm excited to share my new hair color with you very soon.  (>‿◠)✌



1 comment: