March 10, 2017

My Style: Swiss Dot













Today was a good day! I turned in my last midterm, so I am officially on spring break. Woooooo! In honor of the occasion, I styled a G.N.O. (Girl's Night Out) inspired look in collaboration with Charlotte Russe. My favorite piece of the look is the swiss dot, bell-sleeve top. The unique cut and sheer back make a simple, modest design edgy. I paired the top with high-waist, frayed-hem jeans and modern-sleek, high-heeled sandals. To finish the look, I accessorized with a light denim choker. The look is the perfect mixture of dressy and casual. This week, I'm taking a much needed mini-vacay with my bestie. We are going to the happiest place on earth and la la land, aka Disneyland and L.A. I am excited, to say the least. I will share some of our adventures on my Instagram, @shellystuckman. If you haven't yet, you can follow me here. Also, I'd love to hear your spring plans in the comments! Xoxo, Shelly 



3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, I like your shoes and have a good weekend

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    ReplyDelete