January 26, 2017

My Style: Re-a-shearling










W
inter is in full force in northern Arizona. Over this past weekend, four different storms hit us, covering Flagstaff in a thick blanket of snow. I escaped during the first storm to my hometown in order to shoot this look for one of my favorite brands, Coach. Coach has a pre-spring collection that includes this beautiful crossbody bag called the Dinky. I love quality craftsmanship and a classic design, which the Dinky delivers. Confession: I only recently learned that pre-spring collections were a thing. I’m going to blame that on the fact that I’m from a small town. The shredded jeans were from Denimocracy, which recently merged with its sister company, so it's now known as Parker Smith. Their denim has such a great fit and feel. The shearling coat is faux but it's ultra soft and cozy. I find it amazing how many of the faux, vegan materials are made so well. 

Those are the outfit details. Hope you are staying healthy and happy this winter. Also, I pray that you are able to stay safe and warm. My next post will be in the snow. It was photographed during a snowstorm and I’m excited to share the images. Although the winter has made travel and even getting to class difficult, my roommates and I are trying to make the best out of it by sledding and having cozy movie nights inside. How do you spend snow days? Xoxo, Shelly



1 comment: