March 31, 2017

Beauty: Getting Ready with T3











As someone with long, naturally wavy hair, finding the right hair styling tools is MAJOR. When T3 Micro reached out to see if I would like to try some products, I was stoked! When the products first arrived, I immediately could see and feel the quality of the products. Plus, I'm a sucker for rose gold accents.

First, I tried the Featherweight LUXE 2i hair dryer. It is lightweight, powerful, and the least noisy hair dryer I've ever had. It's topnotch and the design is stunning; there is even a sparkly gem on the back fan. Every detail is gorgeous.

Next, I tried the straightener. I have been using straighteners since 7th grade, and I have been through my share of brands. It can be difficult to find one that is quality, minimal-damaging, affordable, and sleek. This SinglePass LUXE straightener is top quality, minimal-damaging, offers a payment plan for affordability, and has a very sleek, trendy design. It's one of the nicest styling tools I've ever owned.

Overall, I am VERY impressed with my experience with T3 Micro! They truly have great products. If you're in the market for a hair dryer, curling iron, straightener, shower filters, and styling tools , I definitely recommend that you check out T3Micro.com! Xoxo, Shelly

Hair dryer & straightener courtesy of T3 Micro
Dress courtesy of Wild Blue Denim
Boots courtesy of Indigo Rd.


Other Posts You May Like:


No comments:

Post a Comment